- To submit posts in Morsels & Juices (M&J), users must sign up.
- You need to be 16 years or older to be a contributor.
- The membership to M&J is free.
- Every piece of work, be it a post, image, interview, or video, is a proprietary of M&J subject to the copyrights of the author.
- M&J prohibits harsh, racist, or sexually explicit content in any form. Violators are liable to prosecution.
- Contributors are advised to exercise caution while publishing their literary works in this website. M&J does not assume any kind of responsibility for plagiarism.
- Any media or images used along with the content are subject to copyright and the users are requested to give proper copyright credits.
- The author/contributor holds the final copyright to the work published on the website. However, once a piece is published on M&J, we will retain exclusive copyright for a period of 15 days from the date of publication. Within this period, the piece cannot be re-published elsewhere even in an adapted and modified form.
- M&J’s editorial board members would review and edit the posts (if necessary) before publishing them on the site.
- M&J has the right to change, modify, add, or remove terms of these guidelines at any time without notice. Changes shall be effective immediately.
When submitting articles for M&J, please do not submit materials that:
- contain any profane language or hateful speech.
- contain any text or illustrations which violates any right of M&J or any third party.
- discriminate people on the grounds of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation or disability, or refer to any such matters that are prohibited by laws.
- advertise, promote, or offer to trade any commercial goods.
- are copyright protected by others.
- upload or transmit viruses or other related destructive files.
When submitting articles for M&J, you should:
- restrict to the word count of 500–2500 words.
- wait for a time period of 5–7 days for the post to go live.
- be open to comments and critics.
- be polite and unbiased in your comments and posts.
- frequently read and comment on the posts of other contributors.
- post frequently to the website.
- follow the T&C and also the submission guidelines.
- be open to participate in flash fiction challenge, author giveaways, and other events.